Babysitters can be added to a family membership as follows:
- Babysitters are defined as employees of the family, 16 or older, whose primary duties are the care and supervision of the dependent children of a member family and whose presence at the pool is required in order to allow them to carry out their duties. See Membership Rule II.
- Babysitters may use pool only when accompanying children without parents. Babysitters may not use the pool for their own use. See Pool Rules.
- If a babysitter 18 or older is asked by an adult family member to take playmates of the children he/she is supervising to the pool, he/she may sign in those playmates as guests.
- The cost of adding a babysitter to a family membership differs for residents and non-residents. See Fees
- A signed permission form must be submitted with payment.