The Madison Community Pool By-laws grant the Board of Trustees authority to set fees as follows:
- The amount of the annual dues shall be determined each year by the Board of Trustees.
- There shall be three (3) classes of dues, and capital assessment fees, if applicable, for resident members, one for family membership, one for single membership, and one for senior citizen membership. Dues and capital assessment fees shall be uniform in each class. Dues for single memberships shall be fifty (50%) percent of the annual dues for family memberships. Dues for senior citizen membership will be at a reduced rate.
- The annual assessment of dues shall be paid as directed in the membership packet. The Board of Trustees, in its discretion, may provide a percentage reduction in the annual assessment of dues for all dues paid prior to April 15 of each year, provided that said percentage reduction is adopted by the Board and is applied in a uniform and non-discriminatory manner, and further provided that the formal announcement of the annual dues for each year includes the announcement of a percentage reduction.
- Additional charges for special services or events, such as swimming lessons and meets, may be assessed provided that such additional charges do not exceed the cost of such services or events.
- In no event shall annual dues be pro-rated for the swimming season. Swimming privileges and participation in other pool activities shall, in all cases, be contingent upon payment of annual dues, and assessments or special charges.