Non-Madison Resident membership shall be defined as follows:
- There shall be the same (3) levels of membership for non-Madison residents - Family, Individual and Senior - using the same definitions, except as regarding residency, as outlined on the Family, Individual and Senior pages. However, Non-Madison resident membership will be limited to no more than two hundred (200) per season.
- Membership fees for non-Madison members will be at a premium, higher than fees charged to Madison residents, as determined by the Board of Trustees from year to year.
- Non-Madison resident membership shall be granted for only one year, shall not be automatically renewable and shall carry with it no voting rights in the Corporation.
- Non-Madison resident membership shall be open to all non-residents on a first come-first served basis. Non-Madison resident membership applications will not be accepted before February 25, 2013. For more information, see the FAQ page or email email@example.com.
- The number of non-Madison resident memberships shall be reviewed by the Board of Trustees annually to insure Madison residents have priority regarding becoming members.
- Non-Madison resident members shall have the rights of membership and shall be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation.
- Non-Madison Individual Memberships are not allowed to bring other household members as their guests.